From: Faith Saint Francis
Date: 11/8/2007 1:36:43 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Enlightened Doctor speaks 1

Respected Silver List Forum

We have so often seen negative remarks about doctors who care only for the
money, and we read about the bad experiences with the like because they keep
their knowledge to themselves, thus misleading their patients .. alas it is
so.

That is why is such a relief to see specks of light in this immense
darkness:

There are good doctors as well (or else where would we be?)

We received this exemplar message on another list (of which the name I can
reveal to you in private if you so wish);

here is a medical doctor giving his good counsel to a member who has
suffered from diabetes for many years, and did not get good results with her
medics.

Maybe you'll feel as good as we did after reading this uplifting message.

Message was translated and published with the permission of the doctor
concerned:

Dear A.:
The first thing you need to have is the total and absolute FAITH that
Diabetes can be cured. Do not doubt. The Masters were able to realize
whatever miraculous cure although they did not always do it. The disease
does not appear like a punishment, but like a POSSIBILITY OF PRODUCING AN
INTERNAL CHANGE, it is what our Soul needs to be able to continue evolving,
growing; it is one more opportunity which "NatureĀ” gives us, to be able to
learn what we could not appreciate in another form.
 Only we are in charge of that situation. Nobody else is.
 The trick consists in discovering
WHAT IT IS THAT OUR DISEASE IS ASKING US, TO WHAT CHANGE OBLIGES US.
It is not necessary to resist, or to get angry with our disease, to be
friendly towards it, to speak to it, or to understand it. It does not want
to be there either, but it has its work to do. Diabetes is a disease of the
pancreas in which there is lack of the secretion of insulin. Insulin is a
hormone of which the function is to introduce the glucose (the sugar, the
candy, the SWEETS) into the cells of your body. Those "sweets" remain in the
blood in large amounts and they are eliminated by the kidneys as if they
were a waste of your metabolism. Your body is surrounded by "sweets" but it
cannot take advantage of them.