Scott- They were using DE, and moth balls. It turns out they had sent a couple of samples to my doctor sister and she admitted when leaving that one sample had springtails. She seemed to think this was inconsequential. I had seen springtail also known as Collembola information through google, some people have claimed to have a problem being bitten by them. My brother seems convinced this is the source of their problem and is trying different things on them. I'll report if he feels something succeeds. Anyone heard of this?

I don't think he left any critters here but I can't get the moth ball smell out of my guest bedroom. We even ran the ozone generator in there a couple of times.

Nancy