Faith

DMSO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide) can be bought in gel or liquid.  The liquid is better
for mixing with cs.  DMSO is a penetrate so the skin needs to be clean or it
will carry whatever is there internal.  Full strength can cause skin irritation
and some people are more sensitive even when you dilute with cs.  We use 50/50
okay without side effects.  The face area is much more sensitive and about a 5%
or 10% solution is all you would want to use there without irritation.  There
is a great group site on yahoo for DMSO (
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DimethylSulfoxide-DMSO<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DimethylSulfoxide-DMSO>
 ).  There are a lot of archives there with lots of information.  We also use
it mixed with cs in our eyes.  The DMSO we order thru our veterinarian can be
used IV in horses and I feel safer using that mix with cs for our eyes.

There is a good book out DMSO Nature's Healer, by Dr. Morton Walker.  It
explains how to use DMSO to relieve pain, increase circulation, repair tissue
damage, and fight degenerative diseases.

I hope this helps in some way.
Dianne