  From: Ian Davies<mailto:blackyme...@gmail.com>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 2:44 PM
  Subject: CS>Athletes foot and CS and DMSO

  Hello,

  Thanks for all the feedback.
  I went to the pharmacy today and asked if they could get me some DMSO
(dimethyl sulphoxide). I was told that it is available but in powder form, I
have never seen it advertised on the Internet in powder form, is it the same
thing? If so, what % solution should it be made up to and should "injectable"
water be used for the dilution or would normal distilled water be OK? There was
another confusing part to the conversation with the pharmacist, I apparently
need a prescription, or have a registered laboratory to buy it here in Spain.
She didn't know if a vet's prescription would suffice, she is checking, I don't
know any doctor's who would give me a prescription for it but I have several
vet friends who might.

  Ian in Spain