Hahaha, yes it is good graphics and it looks like here, too bad they didn't
show the downtown, a big one street. But lots of fish, tame moose and fresh
air. It's beautiful here when the weather is good. It can be boring if you
don't know how to do things for yourself, but it's probably one of the
safest places in the world, no crime at all. I come from Washington State so
it was a little like home with the water around, but it took some getting
used to.

Ann

Here's a video of the downtown

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1680315420750425282&q=Sandnessjoen%2
C+norway&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

and one of the only “highway”