The topic of vaccinations has come up repeatedly on this list. I highly recommend this video to all interested in the topic:

This lasts 90 minutes that fly by in an instant. At approximately from 17:00 into the film, note that although modern DNA techniques allow new and safe vaccines, pharm companies persist in using methods that have been proven to have infected countless persons who took the polio vaccine with simian virus.

This is an essential reference work that makes clear the Royal Society "investigation" into the topic was a high-level coverup -- a farce. In time I think this will be proven, to the great discredit of "respectable" science as an institution. Most of the credit for this goes to one researcher, Ed Hooper, who gave 17 years of his life to the effort.