From: marmar...@bellsouth.net
Date: 11/18/2007 8:08:16 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Need advise

Purchase a Respond Laser (or rather, he should) -- and use it liberally.
You can find them by Googling.  Caution -- they are expensive.  But they
work.  MA

-------------- Original message from "Linda" <li...@choctaw-oklahoma.us>:

I have a nephew that has rheumatoid arthritus (so I can't spell:)
He's in his mid to late 40's and has a hard time walking.
We figure that by 50 he won't be able to walk enough to work any longer.
Does anyone have any ideas for a protocol he can use the help?

I just gave him some silver to start using internally.

OkieLinda