Excuse me Mike I was trying to defuse the whole thing which I read about Forest
Gump and mentioning the so called box of chocolates.  I guess humor is not
allowed here either anymore...debbie

"M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com> wrote:  Dear Debbie,

I think without meaning to you've created the potential for some
misunderstanding. Let me correct it, hopefully before anybody has a
chance to get confused:

Debbie Gerard writes:
> This site is like a box of chocolates...you never know what your going
> to get....I love it!!!!!!!

I do to! However, I think you intended the following items as two
separate, choice examples of unintended humor:

> zoe w wrote: Apparently I'm being censored,
> I sent a rather lengthy reply last night which has not been posted. zoe
>
> Kurt wrote:
> This appears to be a government sponsored site. I would run like forrest
> gump from this.

When I read this I thought Kurt's reply was to Zoe's remark, which
would be somewhat provacative. And, I did not recall seeing "that
message" in my reading today... ?

It turns out the message with those two remarks together doesn't exist!
*THIS* is what Kurt was responding to in a different message, which
makes a ton more sense...

zoe w wrote:
> http://www.nia.nih.gov/alzheimers There is a ton of
> information and assistance available. Please check into the
> Alzheimer's Association
> nearest you. There are support groups available and libraries of
> information at your disposal. zoe

So... let's add another way to make the list amusing, eh Debbie?

Be at peace, folks. Thank you for your patience!

Be well,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner

[mdev...@eskimo.com ]