Heres a bunch of links, I hope they come through:

  I know it sounds unbelievable and doesn't make sense at first, but
  there
really is something to the MMR and autism and lyme and numerous other
diseases. I really don't like spending the time to look up references
but I guess I will. Basically, there is just too much of an
overwhelming
outcry linking the MMR to various diseases that it just can't be
ignored. The DPT comes in second place. I have seen so many
unbelievable
stories, news reports, science, etc. But the bottom line is the
overwhelming evidence. You don't want to know it. If you don't want to
cry, than don't look at these websites because your view of mankind
will
be changed forever. This is just a tidbit of the beyond numerous
arguments against vaccines. Do you really think all these people have
nothing better to do than to donate their time for such a cause if
there
was not some truth to it. The evidence is beyond overwhelming. As far
as
MMR causing Lyme. Some theories I have heard is that it harms the
immune
system, allowing pathogens like lyme to grow; vaccines contain
pathogens
that link with other pathogens in us to make a new stronger species;
and
the vaccines, themselves, contain pathogen contaminations, infected by
the various animals the vaccines are made from, being that it is
unrealistic to believe that all viruses can be removed from living
tissue.

_http://www.rense. com/general45/ tentimes. htm_
(http://www.rense. com/general45/ tentimes. htm)

_http://www.aapsonli ne.org/nod/ newsofday265. php_
(http://www.aapsonli ne.org/nod/ newsofday265. php)

_http://video. google.com/ videoplay? docid=6890106663 412840646&
q=autism+ vaccines &total=492&start= 0&num=10& so=0&type=
search&plindex= 0_ (http://video. google.com/ videoplay?
docid=6890106663 412840646& q=autism+ vaccines& total=492& start=0&num=
1 0&so=0&type= search&plindex= 0)

_http://www.uow. edu.au/arts/ sts/bmartin/ dissent/document
s/AIDS/Elswood94 .html_

(http://www.uow. edu.au/arts/ sts/bmartin/ dissent/document