Tom,

If that does not work, then you may need to obtain some Mild Silver
Protein (MSP).
As colloidal silver is mostly eliminated via the bowel not much is
found in the urine. MSP on the other hand is silver colloid stabilised
with a protein, and when that protein is EDTA the colloid is then
eliminated in the urine. I have read of positive results in resolving
bladder infections with MSP when CS did not work, on this list.

Ivan