Ionic alone kills bacteria just fine...in a test tube and in a surface application situation, so long as the water is still there."In the body" may be a different thing.

  I don't question anyones statements or wisdom.

All I know is, ....... mine has always done anything I expected and worked wonders for other people.

I don't know and I don care what it is......... in any shape, form or fashion. Ions, particles, sediment, or anything else.
There is no sediment. Likely it is low ppm

At the time I learned how to stick two wires in water, ....... it was a busy time. I never decided to learn all about CS.

If I ever do, ........... you will all know it.  <grin>

And I trust you guys will have all the answers for me.

Wayne