Gail- I started taking colloidal minerals 13 years ago with the MLM products advocated by JD Wallach. When Azure started carrying them cheaper I switched. I couldn't tell any difference. I take Organa which is available in gallons. It gives me energy, boosts my immune system keeping me from getting colds and flu very often, and is alleged to detox heavy metals and remove them from the body. The colloidal form is alleged to keep them from being toxic as they are not alleged to be retained by the body- accumulate in the tissues.

Nancy