  From: Deborah Gerard
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 8:00 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Cold and flu season

Faith you know what I have been doing is putting H202 in my cold air vaporizer
at night...I wake up feeling really good too not all stuffy and I get no
colds...thanks debbie

faith gagne <jitte...@gis.net> wrote:           I have discovered that I can
get rid of a bad cold only to be re-infected again in a short time.  This may
be because of closed up houses in cold weather where air-borne and surface
germs can collect and reside in comfort.  So here is a tip that some of you may
know about but I thought I'd share it anyway:

  All through the cold and flu season  I spray almost everything in my house
with a germ-killing mixture that I make myself.  It is cheap and effective.  I
can't remember where I got the recipe but it works wonders.  I start in the
kitchen and go right through the house spraying and wiping all surfaces that
are touched all the time:  sinks, fridge, stove, PHONES, REMOTE CONTROLS, door
knobs, tables,  light switches,  bathrooms, bedrooms, etc., you-name-it.  It
only takes me a few minutes and the house is much fresher and more germ free.
I may repeat the  exercise for a couple of days.   I do this all winter.

  I never had CS to do this with,  but here is what I have used for a long time
and continue to use:  In a spray bottle put 1/3 isopropyl alcohol, 1/3 hydrogen
peroxide (food grade of course) and 1/3 water.  Mix it up and spray away.

  Works for me.

  Faith G.