I would have thought that a 10% DMSO to 90% CS would have worked fine. Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Seth Sato

Date: 10/12/2007 18:32:23

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: CS>Abscess

I have friend who just found out he has a pretty bad abscess in a tooth that
had a root canal done on it 25 years ago. He does not want to go the
standard route to take care of it the way they recommend for many reasons .I
was thinking a 50-50 solution of C’s and dmso 3x daily might do the trick.
Has anyone dealt with this situation successfully, if you have I would
really appreciate your input.

Thanks

Seth