Dear list members , I would like you to watch this video in order to understand just how insignificant our little blue Californian Smurf is in the scheme of things . These are the guys we are up against ...... and this is what they are capable of ...............! Bon w-end -Richard

YouTube  Broadcast Yourself™
xxisilverman wants to share a video with you

watch video
Video Description

Company put HIV virus in its medicine.
This is so illegal and un moral.
Please spread this around

To accept my friend request, click here.

To respond to xxisilverman, click here.

Thanks,
xxisilverman

Using YouTube
YouTube Help
Check the Help Center for answers to common questions.
Your Account Settings
To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the 'My Account' section.
Email Notifications
To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the Email Options section of your Profile.
Copyright © 2007 YouTube, Inc.