  From: Paula Perry
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 10:40 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Range Guide Products - Transdermal Magnesium Therapy -
Magnesium Chloride

  Faith,
  I have used the magnesium oil and the magnesium bath chrystals. I didn't buy
it from the Range Guide though. It really isn't an oil. If you use the
magnesium oil it does have a little bit of the oily feel to it, but it is not
real greasy. With the bath chrystals it is not oily. The water just seems
softer.
  Paula