-------Original Message-------

From: Dee
Date: 30/12/2007 20:26:08
To: a...@new.co.za
Subject: Re: CS>Twitching eyelids

Hi Tony, thanks for the reply.  I've looked and you are right, it is
micrograms for the selenium and I am taking 200mcg of these a day.  I will
up the magnesium to 400mgs and see if this improves things.  I have a job
sleeping so I believe the magnesium is supposed to help.  I am taking the
mag citrate form by the way, and l-selenomethionine form of selenium.
Thanks again for the reply.  Dee