Morning Carol Ann,

>> at 08:37 PM 12/30/2007, you wrote:
Didn't know this about Asorbic Acid and will look further into related copper deficiency.

No need to sweat, strain, and study 1000 hours. Just get some copper and forget it, unless you eat enough good foods such as nuts, seeds, berries, and produce.

Copper relates to brain function, and other things.

Most cows that are infected with MAD COW, have little copper in the brain.
Instead it is stuffed full of Manganese. If you look at these on the atomic chart, they are close.

I believe, in the absence of copper, the body will at times use manganese.

Lack of copper causes aneurysm in turkeys, other animals, and likely humans.
It is considered a protective mineral and an anti-aging mineral due to protective measures and other functions.

1 to 3 mg per day is all that is needed. Some nutritionists say, 1.5 mg if you can measure 1/2 mg.

I had two female friends, close to my age die with aneurysm. One on New Years eve at a party a few years ago.

Of course I can't say a copper deficiency did it, but it does it in animals and that has been proven without any doubt.

I have said many times, we can learn a lot from animals and plants for sure.

Recently I was in a bull session of sorts and a few started talking about growing.
I listened for a while, then had to spill about 100 messy facts upon the table.
Most could not understand what I was saying and kept stepping into a pile of crap.

I asked, how much can you grow a grapevine in one year. Some said 2 feet and some said 4. I said .... Bull, I can grow one 100 feet in one year.

Finally I summed it up by saying, ....... Lay your money on the table, I can beat any of you growing anything you want to grow. I think they understood that.

Get some copper. I have some and do not take it every day, two or three times per week, and likely I do not even need it.

Certainly I have never worried about Vitamin C and copper.
I have mixed everything known to man for 50 years or more. I think the body knows exactly what to do with most of it. The body can Take it or Leave it, as it sees fit.

Wayne