good idea, no ?
On 31/12/2007, at 19:46, Silver Smith wrote:

Mike,

I have had a number of people who I have sent me emails with the Blue Man link almost as a "warning" or a "see I told you so" . The ones that send them tend to be those I have told about CS but have not tried it. Those who have used and benefited from it seems to be no big deal. However, I still feel the need to respond.

Would it be possible put together a "silver-list" response paper that we could send these folks. A response that contains some data that rebuts or at least questions the Blue Man story and communicates the safety of CS/EIS as we the Silver-List recommend it (ingredients, processing, etc..).

Maybe you could appoint a committee of our most seasoned and knowledgeable subscribers to craft a "position type paper" for us to use?

We have such a wealth of knowledge and experience that we could produce a pretty scientific, historical and authoritative "Paper" .

Data such as:
# of Silver-List subscribers
# of reports of Argeryia among our subscribers
# of years of use w/o problems
Usual Dosages w/o problems

etc....

Thoughts?