FSF

Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:12:44 -0800From: pattycake29...@yahoo.comto:
silver-l...@eskimo.comsubject: CS>Dog ate Bone

My darn Australian Cattle Dog ate my roasted turkey leg in two seconds when I
went to answer the phone.  Is there anything I can do besides wait and see?
Just to keep this on topic, ...I'll give her colloidal silver in case it pokes
her insides and hope to prevent infection.

Pat

Explore the seven wonders of the world