From: Tad Winiecki <winie...@pacifier.com>

 We do use
> mineral supplements
>
>  Nancy

Nancy, Thank you so much for telling me about the
organa mineral drink.  I just ordered a gallon from
Organa International for $35.  Ofcourse, the s&h ran a
little high, but still can't get over how inexpensive
the price is!  I'm very excited about getting on it.
Read some of the testimonies.  Apparently, it is great
for leg cramps.  What I am so excited about, tho, is
it has zeolite in it!

Again, many thanks!

Gail

Be a better friend, newshound, and