In case I haven't said it already, A Happy and Prosperous New Year to you Mike.

Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 2:41 AM
Subject: Re: CS>subscribe (UNCLASSIFIED)

Relax folks, Bob Medwith (a long time member) is obviously having some
trouble getting subscribed. I've sent him an off-list message offering
to help.

The Classified/Unclassified nonsense is clearly an artifact of the
miltary servers he's using. He's obviously subscribing from his "day
job."

Have no fear!

Mike D.
da list owner dude...

I keep getting this too and others.  What is it?  Dee