o dear. Thought I was responding to the OT list when I wrote back.   This
should  be OT. See what you did Jonathan, ya brought da list man out....  :)

"M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com> wrote: Welcome Richard!

Folks, let's give the topic of "chemtrails" a brief survey so that
those so inclined can continue research on their own. For the most
part, I'd like to leave the question of "are they real" up to the
individual, please.

Thank you!

Mike D.
da list owner guy