I'm impressed. This is a fabulous story. Unfortunately I live on the East Coast. Thanks. Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: <sarongs...@cox.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 5:37 PM
Subject: CS>Re: Cancer - Sarcoma

Re Karen's aunt, I had a similar situation where doctors had biopsied and diagnosed a growth on my right hand as cancerous, said it HAD to be removed surgically or else. As they'd given me a 'distant' surgery date, as I walked back to my car, when I saw "Tibetan Healing Center" outside a non-descript building near my hospital, I walked in to see what they might have to say. Despite having no money in my pocket, Dr. Lobsang Dhondup saw me immediately. After taking the 6 pulses in each forearm and examining a urine sample, he prescribed a 30-day herbal regimen (that they prepare; little round pellets resembling rabbit droppings). As an aside, you don't tell him what's wrong---he tells you. When I came back 30 days later, the growth had disappeared, never to return. This is now 5 years later.
Powerful medicine---can't recommend them enough!
While their main location is in San Diego, where I saw him, Dr. Dhondup travels and takes appointments throughout California.
(At the time, an appointment was $70, plus meds.
http://www.tibetanacademy.org/
jr