doni0...@aol.com wrote:
As a "Newbie" I am being a bit conused by some of the initials I am seeing here. I know what CS is. Can someone tell me what is MSM, MMS, and AMMS and what are the differences? Or at least point me in a direction to get some fairly reliable information? Thanks,
Doni
More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail <http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003>!
MSM - Methylsulfonylmethane or oxidized DMSO, good for joints
MMS - Miracle Mineral Supplement, actually a 28% solution of sodium chlorite
AMMS - Activated MMS, that is MMS that has been activated with an acid, such as citric or acetic acid, and is not chlorous acid, which breaks down over time into chlorine dioxide

Marshall