brick...@aol.com wrote:
I am on my 3rd bottle of Can-C eye drops hoping to get rid of a chunk of cataract (floater) the DR missed during cataract surgery. When it covers my new lens my vision is decreased just like before the surgery, my DR said just live with it. Can-C is N-acetylcarnosine, I do four drops per day followed with four drops of CS+10%DMSO. I hope the DMSO helps the Can-C drops to get to the floater. The floater moved off my lens the first week of drops then returned the next week for one day before moving again. The last month I have not seen the floater. I bought five more bottles of Can-C and plan to use all of them. I also use a drop of flaxseed oil each night. The Can-C DR said not to use any other eye drop for at least one hour after using Can-C. I believe the DMSO will ensure Can-C gets where it supposed to be, a transporter. I am not following what the DR said. Marshall, A Davis wrote all of her books using a spirit. She did not understand what she was writing as she was just the medium. My sister was in her church and knew her. Wayne said she is like 50% right so the spirit was only half right. I am soaking up the sun near Palm Springs this winter. Decided to stay away from the Mexican border as last year the border was getting pretty violent. Brickey
kim wrote
are you referring to Adelle Davis?Any proof  or support for this available?
kim