Well you just keep supporting NOW and perhaps you will be happy with the increased cost of your supplements in the future. Faith g.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dee " <d...@deetroy.org>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 7:11 AM
Subject: Re: CS>NOW and the FDA

Thanks for this Frankie. The trouble is, what if the small companies don't
supply the same products? I have only just found the NOW range and am so
pleased with it, I am loath to give it up. Especially if it means buying
something inferior and/or more expensive. Surely if the companies like Now
are supplying us with quality natural products/supplements that is what we
want isn't it? We also have to remember that the big companies started out
as small companies, so maybe the same will happen in time. I'm confused. Dee