To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 11:28 AM
Subject: CS>Girl in Trouble

Hi all:

Just came home from visiting a friend whom I haven't seen for a while.
He told me that his teenage daughter got infected with e-coli around
Thanksgiving. A doctor sent her home with antibiotics, but she got worse,
and had to be taken to the hospital. He said she lost control of her
bowels and a green "soup" came out of her. They found that her liver
has been attacked by the bacteria. She's been in ICU for the past three
weeks, and had to have several blood transfusions. She's on a breathing
machine now as her lungs have collapsed due to fluid build up. They did
a biopsy on her liver, and it appears to be clean now, but they are still
finding the bacteria in the lung fluid they are draining via tubes.

Her father is ready to try anything, even if it means to sneak stuff by
the hospital staff. She's able to take a few sips of fluid a day, and
I thought of MMS, but on an empty stomach? I thought of maybe applying
it over her chest mixed with DMSO, but the thought of her having to
throw up gives me the scares? What about a magnetic pulser, or Godzilla-type
unit?

May I ask for your thoughts please?

Thank you all,

Heidi