Thanks;
Bruce A

Sam L. wrote:
Happens almost all the of the time on a fresh batch, need to let the batch set a few days before adding H202, thats been my experience. You can let it set a few more days a see if it clears up,if it doesn't try adding more H202, some times that does the trick. Cant tell you what you made. Ode might have a clue.

Sam L