In a message dated 7/20/99 10:21:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mdud...@execonn.com writes:

<< This came to me because during Sunday School when I was a child the
teacher had a
 demonstration in which he dropped some earthworms into a glass of vodka.
They
 immediately curled up and died.  Then he asked the class what was the moral
of
 that and one bright classmate immediately shot back that if you have worms
then
 you should drink vodka.  It was one of the most hilarious scenes I have been
 witness to.

 Marshall >>

In the tincture making world that is known as sampling the fixins while
shaken the mixins.  Can also lead to cs stains on counters tops.  :-)