From: Yvonne Prete [mailto:yvonnepr...@comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 7:42 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>home-made xolloidial silver

I've been using a SOTA colloidial silver-maker for about six years.  I rinse
with it, spray with it and drink a little of it.  I haven't turned blue yet
but I understand that I could.  Now the input I'd like is: anyone else using
SOTA and what do you think?  Is it making ionic colloidial silver or
small-particle colloidial silver?  Who votes for ionic and who votes for
small-particle?

I'll contribute a bit of anecdotal information:  I think I get a lot less
plaque if I rinse with my brand of CS but I haven't set up an experiment.
My son says his vet says my son's dogs are free of intestinal parasites
which he thinls is close to a miracle. They get some amount of SOTA derived
colloidal silver in their drinking wat.  This is very unscientific.

Yvonne