  From: faith gagne
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 6:21 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Re

  About Sciatica....
http://www.spineuniverse.com/displayarticle.php/sciatica-291.html

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Dianne France
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 8:00 AM

    Dee

    What strengths did you take of the supplements for sciatica?  I am fighting
that hard right now and it is winning.
    Turning over in bed at night sometimes is terribly painful from the
sciatica.  The shooting pains are hard to deal with.

    I take CS and l-lysine but don't know BlockBuster.  Gentle horseback riding
seems to help but figure it stretches something I can't otherwise stretch.  I
was trying the protocol of Brooks for arthritis someone shared but can't take
MSM due to sulphur reaction.  The CMO has helped wonderfully but I don't know
if I have taken enough CS daily to kill the pathogens.  Everything suggested so
far has helped and I'm hoping maybe you have a key for the sciatica.  I am
regaining my mobility.

    Dianne