From: Michael Zangari <truez2...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 3:34:18 AM
Subject: Re: CS>A health question

I've been dealing with this one for awhile. I'd say from my own experience to not wear jewlery on the hands for starters. But the following stones smooth heart beat remarkably, especially the obsideon (not snowflake.) Periodite works really well though the lime green color is a little garish. There are a couple more. But several years ago I had a bout with tackicardia and layed an obsidean stone on my chest and within seconds it evened out. Both periodite and obsidean of course come from volcanic eruptions... =z=
The novelist, journalist and psychologist
Michael Zangari
_http://zangarijournalism.com <http://zangarijournalism.com/>_