I have seen several different posts here that are of conflicting
natures. Some have said that cs does not penetrate skin well topically,
but others say they use it for warts, etc - does a wart or mole have a
different skin type that would make it effective there and not on
regular skin? I have been taking cs and also applying it to my face for
rosacea and I wonder if I am wasting my time with the topical
application. In the Body Electric, which I am currently reading, Dr.
Becker says "With the advent of better infection-fighting drugs, silver
fell out of favor, because its ions bind avidly to proteins and thus
don't penetrate tissue beyond the very surface."; would this apply to
cs? Opinions, please.
Pam