In a message dated 7/D/YY 8:43:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Donna2424 writes:

<<
 << David also says that
  microwaves, freezing and X-ray machines do nothing to harm cs!

  Karen
  ---------- >>
 Karen,
   Thank you, you answered my next question.  I am going on vacation and will
have to be taking a plane.  I was wondering what would happen to my CS that
was packed in the suitcase.  I am taking it that the type of scanner they use
would be along the same lines as an x-ray.  Hoping I am right here.
 Thanks,
 Donna >>

--- Begin Message ---
In a message dated 7/D/YY 1:43:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
 microwaves, freezing and X-ray machines do nothing to harm cs!

 Karen
Karen,
  Thank you, you answered my next question.  I am going on vacation and will
have to be taking a plane.  I was wondering what would happen to my CS that
was packed in the suitcase.  I am taking it that the type of scanner they use
would be along the same lines as an x-ray.  Hoping I am right here.
Thanks,
Donna

--- End Message ---