Well, it is very damp here and some people have trouble with the dampness but I never thought it bothereed me. Maybe I've been wrong about that. Thanks Kathryn. Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clayton Family" <clay...@skypoint.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Cold Sores

I have had exposure to mold toxins in the air here, and one of the
effects of that is to cause cold sores to appear and not go away, even
with the silver.  I have not been successful in entirely eliminating
the exposure, so far.

If there is exposure to mold toxins in the air or in the diet, it can
cause that. It messes with the immune response, so if it is that, you
will not catch a cold or anything like that, but you will have cold
sores. There has been a lot of work done about this in animals, and
somehow those results are not usually applied to humans.

Kathryn