Mine can handle anything too, Wayne, its just that I set mine to plain text
so that all other mailers can handle it.  This by the way, has gone off the
screen too and I have it set to use previous posts format.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Wayne Fugitt
Date: 13/02/2008 02:16:38
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Text across the page

Evening Frankie,

>> At 06:16 PM 2/12/2008, you wrote:

To read such a
message I have to highlight, copy, then paste the message onto
a word document so I can read it without all that irritating scrolling
across and stuff.
Frankie

  I wonder why your message is so small and pale ? I guess you are set to
plain text and maybe 10 or 8 point. About 99 % of all messages show up fine
for me. There is a setting called "Word Wrap" and  most can set the mailer
not to spread a message across the screen. My mailer never spreads a message
off the screen, no matter what. A good mailer handles the fonts, text, ect,
........ most of the time. While many can handle only "Plain Text",  that is
a disaster also. Wayne ==================