Hi Joe:

Thanks for the interesting link.  I'm very surprised that so many people don't
realize that these are real.

Many years ago, I worked remotely with a small group of people who used both CS
and healing clays to detox from serious reactions to various atomospheric
manipulations.  I'm not sure why they believed CS to be effective for this when
nebulized, but they believe that CS helped.

Such things would often occur when I lived in Albuquerque New Mexico.  I would
look up in the sky, and shake my head when seeing these chem trails, knowing
that when I went to work the next day, up to 20% or so of people at work would
be out sick with upper respiratory illnesses.

I worked, at the time, for Honeywell Defense Avionics in their Aerospace
division, and I found it very interesting that certain parts of the facility
always seemed to be very empty the day of these sprayings.  It could have been
coincidental, of course.  But, coincidentally as well, perhaps, I knew there
would be clear skies when groups of airforce test pilots were at the facility (
usually visiting for two to three day stints ).  Those test pilots were in the
best physical shape of anyone I'd ever seen, and probably worth alot of money.
I wouldn't want them sick either!

( I snuck in some computer technology developed by Bob Dratch for my
department, unbenounced to anyone there, which apparently was very successful
at keeping my entire department from getting sick... perhaps just another
coincidence )...

The one's I've occasionally seen in Las Vegas and other parts of the Mojave
desert over the years are definately not the same as the ones in Abq.  They
don't seem to be anywhere near as toxic.

I don't know how many of those reported all over are actually chemtrails, but I
do know that the ones in Albquerque have been so obviously dangerous and toxic,
I was actually shocked that alot of people didn't notice the much-more-empty
parking lots which were often full, etc., the day after a spraying.

This was back around 2001-2002...

~ Jason