The Oprah show was sure a letdown, from dullsville.I was hoping for some discussion re pros and cons of CS/EIS .
Lemon juice;
The info I have read from experts in this field say; yes,lemon is acidic in form,but when ingested it is altered by the body and presents as an Alkaline ash that aids in alkalizing the body.
Harold
PS, They also say Lemons and Limes are the only citrus fruits where it is okay to eat the peels,Grapefruit does not fall into this category.