----- Original Message -----
From: ROMEO RAABE <rra...@webtv.net>

Need a bit more info Romeo.
What is the open circuit voltage of your recharger, I'm guessing about
15V?
What is the wetted depth of your electrodes, and what distance are
they apart?
How much water?
The 'cobwebs', in the water or floating on the water? Had you
disturbed the electrodes, withdrawn and replaced them, stirred the
water?
Was there a build up of 'sludge' or 'trees' on the negative electrode.

You will not necessarily see anything during generation, and the
solution may be clear and may or may not gain a yellow colour some
hours after the power is turned off. If you had kept going you may
have found the solution gaining a yellow or gold colour. Clear CS has
a smaller particle size than gold.
A good idea is to obtain a cheap laser pointer to shine through the
colloid, the particles of silver will show up as a beam of light.

Regards - Ivan