in case of terrorist emergency or anything resembling such enough to allow
the trigger to be pyulled, this could endanger your privacy and access to
your property in safe deposit boxes.  if you keep backup silver in there it
could be lost, since obviously noone but a terrorist needs precious metals
secured away.  if one is using CS to manage potentially fatal chronic
disease and their access to the materials or freedom to use them is taken
away that person may by that deprivation have been effectively summarily
executed.

maybe a bit of a stretch, but how much of one is it really?
health freedom, personal freedom, and the politics of medicine are relevant
to CS users ... we exist on the edge with the enemy always skulking about
looking for ways to drop the hammer.