You don't have to uncouple the batteries.  Just clip on to them,
in-circuit is fine.

Dan

________________________________

        From: Rowena [mailto:new...@aapt.net.au]
        Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 9:05 AM
        To: silver-list@eskimo.com
        Subject: Re: CS>Generator Help: Sussex, UK? (Sidley/Bexhill, Sx)

        Many thanks to you all; all messages have been passed on, even
Wayne's ;) with the mention of the telephone outlet.  Actually I had
mentioned this to her, but not how to.  Another thing that is nice is
that this invalid lady in a very ordinary street in the south of England
is suddenly swamped with helpful suggestions from people all over the
world who don't know her from a bar of - silver.  She's going to feel
precious, all right.  She is only just getting to grips with actually
being able to email at all.

        I have visions now of her stopping her invalid cart in the
Sidley High Street and uncoupling the batteries to show the neighbours
how to make Colloidal Silver the right way!

        That's the first time I've seen it's possible to do that with
those 9v batteries, so yet another first learn from the silverlist.

        Thanks again.

        Rowena

        Yes, any old batteries will do, two or three car batteries would
work

                I use the batteries that power my golf cart.  I have a
choice of six to thirty-six votes.  I usually start at 36 and drop back
to 18 after the brew gets going.  Most of the time I get an amber hue to
the brew.  Ed.

                Yay!  Multiple voting rights for golfers!