Woops! Kurt cc:'d me privately, and I answered him that way before
seeing it was cross-posted... My answer to him:

Dear Kurt,

I see the things you do, believe me! I'm living daily with the long-
term effects of just such government sanctioned assaults. In my case
it's mostly mercury from dental materials and, presumably, a lifetime
of vaccines and contaminated seafood, all of it proclaimed to be safe
by our wonderful government while the truth is supressed. That and the
universal challenge of finding safe and nutritious food and clean
water, and avoiding other toxins...

Discomfort, fatigue, depression are my daily partners in life. Not as
severely as for many others, but wearing, none the less.

Discussion of the politics and conspiracies is limited on the main list
because it will reliably overburden the group -- even if everybody
agrees with each other -- with a high potential to trigger pure
political debate, which is always divisive and harmful.

Another thing to consider is the impression we make on new people who
are not only new to silver, but to alternative health in general. I
always try to be watchful against things that will over-strain their
willingness to believe. Not elaborating on every nuance of the
conspiracy that we're facing allows them to absorb the information in
passing, where it can work in the backs of their minds, without
demanding that they overturn a lifetime of conditioning all at once
*before* even considering if CS is worthwhile.

So while I gladly offer a platform for occasionally diseminating such
information, I ask that members limit their responses to those posts.
If a little talk happens anyway, that's fine, but I've done my best to
train people to keep it short.

I hope that's reasonable.

Peace,

Mike D.