  From: Scott
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 3:55 PM
  Subject: [!! SPAM] Re: CS>FDA to ban Sodium Chlorite/ MMS

  Sorry to hear about this but not surprised. Is there anyway to get around
this possibly by adding another compound to it that can easily be neutralized
later in the actual MMS production process? I am not sure what other chemical
and/or compound  would do such but it would be worth checking out wouldn't it?
  This stuff is just too good to have it go bye-bye. Certain government
agencies are getting to the point of getting away with murder by cutting off
our freedom to put whatever we want to in our own bodies. Something must be
done. We have to take back our country or we are not going to have any freedoms
and that is not a laughing matter!
  I am in the process of finding ways to protect myself from them even if it
means I have to go against the proverbial "grain". So, I would invite you folks
to do the same. Take care and God bless you.

  Scotty <><

  kmilkow...@cfl.rr.com wrote:

    Global light posted this in their latest emial posting.

    Right at the end of the business day, I got a very disappointing call
    from my supplier for sodium chlorite which is the raw ingredient for
    making MMS. Aaron advised me that his company has received a notice,
    presumably from a government agency, that sodium chlorite suppliers
    have been selling the product to individuals and companies who are
    using it to make a product intended for human ingestion. They are
    advised that it is illegal for companies to sell sodium chlorite for
    that use. Aaron called me immediately, even before he had time to do
    more research, and he is committed to find a way to continue
    supplying sodium chlorite to Global Light Network. Frankly, I am not
    optimistic at all. They have been holding 1,000 pounds of sodium
    chlorite for us, and we will try to get that last lot released to us,
    but they will probably be intimidated by the government threat.

    I think I told the members early on that I expected the government to
    move in before too long. MMS is simply doing too much good for too
    many people for them to not move to stop it as they have so many
    other miracle solutions to sickness and premature death. I thought at
    first that the FDA would come after the suppliers of MMS. However, I
    have always thought that the easier way to block MMS would be to
    choke off the supply of sodium chlorite, and that does seem to be the
    way they have chosen.

    Be assured that we will do everything possible to find alternative
    sources. Since we have grown to be the largest supplier of MMS in the
    world, this development will certainly have an enormous negative
    impact on Global Light Network. Therefore, to preserve our supplies
    as long as possible, effective immediately, we are withdrawing all
    MMS kits and other bulk packaging from our shopping carts.
    Additionally, effective immediately, we are no longer offering
    wholesale or distributor discounts. If and when we are able to secure
    a reliable source for sodium chlorite, we will again offer kits and
    discounts to the trade