Does Dr. Robert Rowen in his Second Opinion newsletter discuss this type of
therapy? Jess

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Nave [mailto:dan.n...@nilfisk-advance.com]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 1:39 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>WHY THE CHEMO?

I have heard of something called "Insulation Potentiation Therapy"
which uses many times less the amount of the Chemo chemical as it is
preferentially taken up by the cancerous cells after the insulin
potentiation.  You may want to look into this.  You would have to find a
practitioner of this method, it's not do-it-yourself.

Dan