>I don't think that CS is effective against malaria. But fortunately MMS
>is very effective against it, so that would be my protocol of choice for it.

>Marshall

My husband had malaria 40 to 45 years ago and isn't supposed to give blood
because of that disease.  Does it stay in the blood after all those years?  I
am taking MMS as a detox but he hasn't tried it yet.  Many years back he used
to get sick often and would have the chills/shakes but since he quit smoking
(30 yrs now) he doesn't seem to be as bad. Also since starting cs he hasn't had
the colds.  What my question is should he go thru the protocol for malaria
after that many years?

Dianne