----- Original Message ----- From: "Brooks Bradley" <brooks76...@lycos.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 1:42 AM
Subject: Re: CS> Clifton Mining/Malaria News

          It appears astonishing to me that this company is making
such claims as to the effectivity of Silver Colloid.......against
malaria.  If true, it is the first successful protocol involving
CS, of which I am aware.
The type, size and scope of their actual studies, plus the dynamics
of the actual protocol application would be most
enlightening......providing they do in fact exist.  This should be
international headline stuff.....if genuine.
All of our research on malarial plasmodiums.....involving direct address by CS, IN VIVO, has proven futile.
This is not to say that others have not found success in their
attempts......but the very nature of the malarial agent seems to
present a VERY profound challenge for nominal levels of CS.
References to peer reviews or copies of actual research results
achieved by this company (exclusive of any proprietary product
manufacturing procedures) would be greatly appreciated......from
anyone on this list, cognizant of such.       Sincerely, Brooks
Bradley.