CS main purpose is to kill pathogens i.e.. Single celled bacteria or viruses
  I believe it helps stem cells also to grow and also T cells I had read
somewhere.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Rowena
Date: 03/04/2008 09:46:32
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>EMF radiation advice, Not a compass measurement

Interesting.

I recall coming to the conclusion that CS was going to help carry messages
in my body and give me what I needed to get stronger in the nervous system.

I know I have read some fascinating information about the process in the
body that leads to the phenomenon whereby touching metal, like a car door,
shop door, key to lock, etc. produces a spark and/or a shock.  It was good
enough that I thought: I must (do/take?) that.