From: Nenah Sylver
Date: 4/4/2008 9:42:24 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Nebulizer & CS

You're welcome, Patrice. As to what you use: while wearing a mask allows
your hands to be free, I don't think it matters what you use as long as you
breathe through your nose. Breathing through the nose gets the silver into
the nasal passages, and puts more of the fluid in the lungs. You may need to
hold the mouth piece up to your nose.

Let us know how you do.
Nenah