Makes me want to duck , and run!  I hate that music!

Sincerely Barb M.

-------Original Message-------

From: Carol Ann
Date: 4/6/2008 9:48:07 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>LithiumOrotate

How funny.  I was thinking the same thing while
shopping last week and listening to the music.  IF you
notice, the music is geared to the generation, or age
of the shopper. You will never hear that really
upbeat,  frantic music music thats geared for the
younger crowds, music that's played in health fitness
clubs or gyms.

Got make all them consumers "happy" and relaxed,
connect with the good ole days,  so they  spend more.

--- cking...@nycap.rr.com wrote:

     Chuck
> Am I getting older, or is the supermarket playing
> really great music?
>

> --
> The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing
> Colloidal Silver.

> To post, address your message to:
> silver-list@eskimo.com
>
> Address Off-Topic messages to:
> silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com
>
> The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are
> currently down...
>
> List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

______
Total Access, No Cost.

<<faint_grain.jpg>>